GET ACCESS TO ALL THE MOI BENEFITS
Don’t miss out — join the Mobile Optimization Initiative today. Qualified merchants will gain support and access to resources from MOI sponsors worth an average $8,780, including:
- 60 days of access to optimization software (HiConversion)
- Support from conversion optimization experts
- Access to 130+ innovative MOI experiments
- Insights into global eCommerce optimization trends
*The Mobile Optimization Initiative is funded by PayPal. HiConversion contributes product licensing and expertise. All experiments are independently conducted by MOI participants.
How Does Participation in the MOI Work?
Interested Magento SIs and merchants can apply to join the initiative. Qualified participants will:
- Gain sponsored access to (HiConversion) software for 60 days
- Receive introductions to a BigCommerce-certified partner
- Use data to identify weaknesses in your mobile eCommerce platform
- Receive shared insights from other MOI participants
- Apply strategies learned from MOI experiments to grow revenue
How Can You Be a Part of the MOI?
Are you an eCommerce merchant ready to work in partnership with SIs and other merchants to increase mobile conversion rates? If so, the MOI might be the place for you.
There are few requirements to join the Mobile Optimization Initiative. To qualify, you must:
Join the Community Today
Becoming a part of the Mobile Optimization Initiative is quick and easy. Sign up today and a HiConversion consultant will contact you via email within 48 hours to set up a call. On the call, they’ll assess the challenges you face in optimizing mobile eCommerce conversions.
By clicking “Get Started” I acknowledge I would like HiConversion to provide me with access to the BigCommerce community and I consent to HiConversion sharing my personal data with SI’s and Sponsors shown on this site for this purpose.
AN INITIATIVE SUPPORTED BY
*Funding for this initiative is provided by PayPal. HiConversion provides both expertise and licensing for its product. All tests and results are conducted independently by the community of participants and the BigCommerce Partner Community.